Enopace Biomedical is a Medical Device Start Up that develops a neuromodulation endovascular implant for heart failure therapy.
- Reporting to the R&D mechanical Team Leader.
- Responsibility for mechanical design aspects of the product, specifications, process, protocols, reports.
- Technical files
- Managing R&D subcontractors abroad and domestic.
- jigs design and production process
- Process documentation which includes W/I, R/C & BOM.
- Willing to travel abroad
Skills and Experience
- BSc degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or higher.
- 5+ years of experience with Multidisciplinary projects design.
- Prior employment in a big organization
- Solid Works experience – Must
- Familiar with medical device standards, guidelines, and regulations – advantage
- Electrical miniature sealed packaging, process- gluing, welding, soldering, coating.
- Hands on abilities, assembly and testing.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Cardio vascular devices – advantage
- High Integrity
- Excellent human relationship, Team Player
we invite you to send an application to